- The company and all managements recognize that compliance with international labor standards and protection of labor rights are the basic conditions for a responsible company and the expectations of stakeholders such as consumers, customers, the public and the government.
- The company promises to abide by national labor laws and regulations, abide by internationally recognized labor standards, and other applicable industry standards and international conventions, and continuously improve working conditions and employee benefits.
Like quality management, social responsibility management is also an integral part of the company’s daily operations. Fulfilling social responsibility is a necessary condition for the company to provide good products to meet customer needs. The company appoints top management to be responsible for social responsibility management, establishes, implements and maintains a sound social responsibility management system, and extends this requirement to suppliers, subcontractors and agents.
And declare that the following must be met:
1) Prohibit the use of child labor and forced labor, and do not accept any suppliers or subcontractors who use child labor or forced labor.
2) Respect labor freedom and prohibit any form of forced labor.
3) Provide safe and hygienic working and living conditions to ensure the safety and health of employees.
4) Promote labor-management cooperation and respect employees’ freedom of association and collective bargaining rights.
5) Provide an equal and fair working environment and prohibit any form of discrimination.
6) Respect the basic human rights of employees and prohibit any form of humiliating behavior.
7) Reasonably arrange the production plan, reasonably arrange the working time and rest and vacation of laborers.
8) Provide reasonable wages and benefits to at least meet the basic needs of workers.
- The company’s social responsibility policy is:
“Integrity management, people-oriented”